Friday, February 25, 2011

Gaddafi's last stand?


Is this the end of the road for Libyan strongman Col. Moammar el-Gaddafi? He is blaming the unrest on Al-Qaeda, but more interestingly is this report that contrasts events in Libya and Egypt. This report pointed out that unlike the revolts in Egypt and Tunisia which were driven by Facebook-savvy youth, Libya's uprising is led by the mature.

But here's a lesson for autocrats like Africa's self-proclaimed King of Kings that there is indeed one Sovereign King, and His name is not Gaddafi:

"I am the LORD; that is my name. I will not give my glory to anyone else
or the praise I deserve to idols" Isaiah 42:8

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Prophecy Servant of God
` ` ` ` ` ` ` `
word Atmak not necessarily means ‘whom I uphold’ but is infact a name

the writing of Atmak is אתמך
the writing of Ahmad is אחמד

Isaiah 42:1
God says
“Behold, 'My Servant' (pronounced as Abd-ee), ‘whom I uphold’ (pronounced as Atmak);

God mentioning about the coming of His servant
Behold My Servant Ahmad (Isaiah 42:1) - so who is this Ahmad as in God'servant?

He is none other than
Abd-Allah Ahmad (Servant of God, Ahmad) - Prophet Muhammad s.a.w