Friday, August 31, 2007

MERDEKA!

"This is what the LORD Almighty says:
"Administer true justice; show mercy and compassion to one another.
Do not oppress the widow or the fatherless, the alien or the poor.
In your hearts do not think evil of each other."

Zechariah 7:8-10

"Build houses and settle down;
plant gardens and eat what they produce.

Marry and have sons and daughters;
find wives for your sons

and give your daughters in marriage,
so that they too may have sons and daughters.

Increase in number there;
do not decrease.

Also, seek the peace and prosperity of the city
to which I have carried you into exile.

Pray to the LORD for it, because if it prospers,
you too will prosper."

Jeremiah 29:5-7

If my people, who are called by my name,
will humble themselves and pray and seek my face
and turn from their wicked ways,
then will I hear from heaven
and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
2 Chronicle 7:14

No comments: